Sunday, September 19, 2010

Return of the Moustache Man to Long Island City

I've written about the Moustache Artist on this blog numerous times. And many of my friends and readers have sent me "Moustache" sightings at various subway stations throughout the transit system. I've enjoyed all your notes and photos, thank you. But unless I stumble upon it myself, it just doesn't have the same thrill. I love the aspect of surprise and delight when I'm walking down a subway platform, glancing at the posters and I spot one, and another, and another.

And that's exactly what's been happening in Long Island City again! It appears my sharpie carrying friend is back and has been hitting many of the posters on the Vernon-Jackson platform!

Ms Pillsbury from Glee

This hideous-eared woman (I hate these ads)

Sexy Jerry O Connell

Not so sexy Belushi. The living one. I get them confused.

It looks great on this owl
Nikita

Super hot Michael Cera

mmm who is this hottie?!

another unknown hottie



The whole family

hairy kid

scary!
Marc Anthony


This one is extra special - not only is there a moustache, but there's a unibrow!


Welcome back, Moustache Artist. I missed you!

I knew you'd be back :)
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Sarah F said...

I love the uni brow and the moustache across the owl. You're so lucky having smart 'graffiti' around you. Any I've came across here is just mindless scrawling.

*Bitch Cakes* said...

He's great, the Moustache Artist, isn't he? I really like how it looks on the owl too. Graffiti is best when it has an artsy aspect. There's tons of stuff I see daily that I don't bother to photograph because it's so uninspired that it doesn't deserve an audience.

abremer said...

This is so exciting!
An observation is, it looks like
*most* of the time, the artist lifts the marker after the first swirl, before they go on to create the m :) If might help you pick out imposters.

Suburban Guy said...

Hope you are doing okay.
Take care.